Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
Pupils should assemble in the school yard from 8.45 a.m. in readiness for the commencement of the school day at 8.55 a.m.
- Start 8.55am
- Morning Break 10.30 to 10.45
- Lunch 12.00 to 12.55 for KS2
- Lunch 11.45 to 12.55 for KS1/Foundation Stage
- Afternoon Break 2pm to 2.10pm
- End of School Day 3.10pm to allow younger children to be collected before older children leave. 3.15pm older children leave.
- KS1 Total Teaching Per Week = 21 hours 15 minutes
- KS2 Total Teaching Perk Week = 23 hours 45 minutes
A member of staff will supervise from this time. Children should not be left unsupervised before 8.45am.
Class Prayers – the beginning and end of each morning and afternoon session.
Registration – the beginning of each morning and afternoon session.